- Technical Grade
- Technology Lab Chemicals
- Yellow Powder
Lead Chromate pigments can be pure lead chromate (dark yellow pigments) or mixed phase lead chromate and lead sulphate (bright yellow pigments). The most important lead chromate pigments are:
- Primrose chrome- a pale, greenish yellow (containing between 45% and 55% lead sulphate), where the pigment has a metastable orthorhombic crystal structure, that requires stabilization by the addition of additives.
- Lemon chrome - also a greenish yellow, but redder than primrose, according to the sulphate content (it contains between 20% and 40% lead sul-phate - the more sulphate, the greener the shade). It has a monoclinic crystal structure.
- Middle chrome - a reddish yellow shade, typically a pure lead chromate precipitated in the monoclinic structure.
- Orange chrome - chemically this pigment is a basic lead chromate and contains no sulphate. It has a tetragonal crystal structure.
Products Details :
5 Kg Per Kg
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Plastic Bottle Packing
- All India
Room no.8, 1st Floor,Pethe Wadi, Jambli galli, off S.V.Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037304216