Price And Quantity
- 460 INR
- Industrial Grade
- University Lab Chemicals
- White Power
Cadmium sulfate is an active ingredient in 5 products including: 'CADMIUM SULPHURICUM', 'EZ-QUIT CONTROL', and 'HAIR-X HAIR LOSS RELIEF'. It is the name of a series of related inorganic compounds. The most common form is the monohydrate CdSO4 H2O, but two other forms are known CdSO4 8/3H2O and the anhydrous salt (CdSO4). All salts are colourless and highly soluble in water.
Uses of Cadmium sulfate:
- It is used for electrolyte in a Weston standard cell as well as a pigment in fluorescent screens.
- It is used in cadmium based pigment such as cadmium sulfide.
- It is used in electroplating of cadmium in electronic circuits.
- It is used as an accelerator in cement formation.
Cadmium Sulfate Properties:
- Molecular Formula: CdSO4 or CdO4S
- Molecular Weight: 208.48 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: Cadmium (II) sulfate
- Other Names: Sulfuric acid, cadmium salt (1:1)
- CAS Number: 10124-36-4
- Color/Form: Colorless orthorhombic crystal
- Odor: Odorless
- Melting Point: 1000 degree centigrade
- Solubility: Insoluble in ethanol. Very slightly soluble in methanol, ethanol and ethyl acetate
- Physical Description: Cadmium sulfate is an odorless white solid. Sinks and mixes slowly with water.
- Density: 4.7 g/cm3
- Decomposition: When heated to decomp, emits very toxic fumes of cadmium and sulfur oxides.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Plastic Bottle Packing
- All India